All Trials Registered, All Results Reported is a campaign calling for “governments, regulators and research bodies to implement measures to achieve” registration of all trials past and present and complete reporting of the methods and the results.
According to Bad Science, one of the initiative’s organizers, the recently-launched alltrials.net campaign has already collected over 7,000 signatures and includes leading organizations in the movement for open science &/or evidence-based medicine such as:
- The Medical Research Council
- The Cochrane Collaboration
- IQWiG (the German equivalent of NICE)
- BMJ Group
- Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin
- The Open Science Federation
Please join me in signing the petition.